The Mongolian University of Science and Technology
Message from the President
On behalf of the Mongolian University of Science and Technology, I am pleased to introduce you to our university, and to offer my vision for MUST in 21st century.
The history of the MUST begins from 1959, when we started to prepare specialists in field of Civil engineering and Engineering-Economics for Industry in Mongolia.
For more than 50 years, MUST has been home to talented scholars, engineers and others who have been drawn from all over the Mongolia to teach, perform, create, and study. We have achieved local and international recognition in a wide range of areas – in the engineering sciences, education, business, social work, and public service.
Today, MUST is one of the leading state universities of Mongolia. Our mission by 2021 is to build a world class university for entrepreneurship based on research.
I cordially invite you to join us at MUST and build a mutually beneficial cooperation in many fields of engineering science and technology. If you are interested in pursuing your educational career, we welcome you to work with us on shaping a better future through science and technology.
Welcome to MUST.
Prof. Ochirbat Baatar
NEWS & EVENTS
Mongolian University of Science and Technology signed a Comprehensive Collaborative Agreement (CCA) with NIMS, Japan
(2014 08 04 10:55:54)
(2014 07 28 18:02:03)
(2014 07 22 10:37:32)All News
Online 1 user
Your IP 220.127.116.11
- 10.School of Mining Engineering
- 11.School of Industrial Technology and Design
- 12.School of Food Engineering and Biotechnology
- 13.School of Language Education
- 14.School of Power Engineering
- 15.Technology School in Erdenet
- 16.Technology School in Uvurkhangai
- 17.Technology School in Sukhbaatar
- 18.E-Open School
- 1.School of Civil Engineering and Architecture
- 2.School of Geology and Petroleum Engineering
- 3.School of Technology in Darkhan
- 4.School of Computer Science and Management
- 5.School of Mathematics
- 6.School of Materials Science
- 7.School of Mechanical Engineering
- 8.School of Information and Telecommunications Technology
- 9.School of Social Technology