Visa and Application -Procedure for International Faculty and Experts
Foreign citizens must receive the following permissions and documents.
Foreign citizens shall have HG class visa, residence card and labor permission in order to teach and/or do research at MUST to be in compliance with the Law of Foreign Citizens Legislation, permission from the Ministry of Culture and Science of Mongolia and Office of Immigration, Naturalization and Foreign Citizens (link:http://immigration.gov.mn/new/?p=594).
The affiliated schools and departments where international faculty and experts are invited shall secure and submit the following completed documents to the Office of International Affairs 2 months prior to arrival.
- Official letter
- Labor contract /Contract template is available at Office of International Affairs in both Mongolian and English versions. Other languages shall be translated into Mongolian
- Passport copy
- Medical examination /HIV, Tuberculosis, Syphilis, hepatitis B and C within last 3 months/
- Diploma copies /Translated into Mongolian and English/
- Certificates for professionalism /Translated into Mongolian and English/
- CV /Translated into Mongolian and English and signed/
- Working plan /Translated into Mongolian and signed/
/All translated documents shall be translated by a professional translation bureau and sealed with stamps/