Student visa and residential permission

New students must receive the following permissions.  

Foreign student shall have S class visa, residence card and labor permission in order to teach and/or do research at MUST to be in compliance with the Law of Foreign Citizens Legislation, permission from the Ministry of Culture and Science of Mongolia and Office of Immigration, Naturalization and Foreign Citizens (link: